Monday, May 26, 2008

Just for Hanna

Hanna I keep trying to leave you a comment on your post and for some reason it will not take my comments. The letters that come up to allow you to post do not come up for me on your blog. So this comment is for you... Your post from sunday touched my heart and I sat here crying. Make sure you stay close to your family. They are so wonderful. You girls alway talk about how wonderful your mother is and she is but don't forget that you have a great father also. Just wanted you to know that I love you and just love looking at you and your sisters blogs.. Love you Aunt Deb

4 comments:

Bon said...

It is true . We do have great parents. Mom and Dad! I love my family so much! What would I have done without them? Love ya~

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I don't know why You can't comment on mine, weird! Thank you so much for those sweet words. Family is so important to me and I hope that we can all stay so close! You are right, I do have the best mother and Father! I am so grateful for parents that brought us together and taught us love and compassion for one another! I love you Aunt Deb, and I love that you are finally posting!!

Katie Lee said...

Where are you aunt Debi... keep posting. We love hearing from you!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Hey aunt Deb I don't know if you check your blog still, but i wanted to thank you for visiting us at the hospital. It was so thoughtful of you and aunt Sharron and we loved seeing you! Thank you for al of your love and suport!