Saturday, February 7, 2009

9 months

Well I was told I was suspose to post something here. Nobody will check cause I haven't posted for 9 months. But I'm back.
Things have changed in my life AGAIN but what is new I must really like change. I am now living in Clinton with Dan, Robin and the kiddies. I have about a third of their basement. I love being here. I love having all my family close. It is fun getting together. We really enjoy the time we spend to gether. Well at least I do.
I started spending Tuesday evening with Lori and her kids. It has been very nice spending time with them and getting to know them better. I love the attention they give me. They make me feel very loved.
Robin's kids except Tayler wished I lived somewhere else part of the time. I make them mind me. The time I spend with them is very precious to me after not living neat them in 12 years. They do miss their grandma, aunt, and cousins they left behind in Carson City.
Robin started a blog and she knows more than me already. Her blog is, cecilstrucking.blogspot.com
Well, love to you all. Lori keeps me up dated on you all.

5 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I am so, so glad that you are blogging again, and that you are able to spend so much time with all of your family. We miss seeing you guys. Love you!

Anonymous said...

welcome back!! It was so nice seeing you and your family yesterday! It is wonderful that you have all of your family with in an hour of you.. love you and thanks for being so wonderful!! Monica

Bon said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Hope to see plenty more! Miss you!

Katie Lee said...

Hooray! welcome back and Debi. We sure do miss you as well. We can't wait to see you again!

Liz Rocks said...

Thanks for choosing tuesday to spend time with us. Love you:)